Tuesday 6 October 2015

A Very Happy Autumn!




A Very Happy Autumn 


Autumn as you will probably know if you follow me on Insta, is one of my fave times of year. 
It's just so pretty and luscious. 
I also find it fascinating how everything is so beautiful, despite the fact that it's life is coming to an end.


Leaves turn burnt red and orange as they start to shrivel and fall to the ground. 
Crisp leaves crunch under your feet as they lie there waiting to disintegrate, as winter slowly draws in and takes hold. 


And yet it's stunning. The trees, the berries, the sunsets. All of it. 




I have already spent a great deal of autumn outside enjoying it, taking it in and I intend to do a lot more before the trees become bare and winter fully sets in. 



There's something so uplifting about being outdoors, especially at this time of year. 
Hope you enjoy my pics,
Jodie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment