Friday 14 August 2015

Lipstick... The Nudes Collection


The Nudes Collection



  I think most of us girls that are into our lipsticks will confess to a love of nude shades. They're so versatile and the variations on shades are pretty much endless. Recently my love for nude lipsticks has gone into overdrive and my collection is building up nicely. I have really got into layering different shades for a unique colour as well. So far i'm loving mixing my more pinky hues with some of my fave nude shades. I'm currently into MAC Creme Cup which I recently featured on my Insta page (roseandcrown26) mixed with MAC Bombshell which is a muted shimmery pink tone. 

My Current Nude's Collection 
(Left to right, back row first)

  1. Maybelline Colorsensational - 725 - Tantalizing Taupe
  2. L'oreal Color Riche - 233 - Boreal Taffeta 
  3. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate - 08
  4. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate - 38
  5. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate - 03
  6. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate - (nude collection) - 48
  7.  L'oreal Nude Collection - Eva's Nude
  8. MAC Creme Sheen - Creme Cup
  9. Barry M - 165
My Nude's Lust List

  1. MAC - Hue
  2. Chanel - 93 Intime
  3. MAC - Pure Zen
  4. Burberry - Nude Beige No1
  5. Charlotte Tilbury - Bitch Perfect
  6. MAC - Velvet Teddy 
  7. MAC - Please Me 
  8. Estee Lauder - Pink Sand 
  9. NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream - London 
Please comment your fave nude lipstick shades below.. I love finding new brands & new shades to try!
Jodie 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment