Monday 10 August 2015

My Skin Care Routine

My Skin Care Routine 





 I've seen a lot of these posts with people sharing and reviewing their own skin care choices. I've found them really helpful I'm the past so I thought I'd share mine with you all.

 My skin is generally dry all year round, so I need plenty of moisture from the products I use but my skin can also be sensitive so I have to be careful!


L'Oréal - Skin Perfection, miracle cleansing oil.

 The newest addition to my everyday skin care routine is this little beauty. This was an impulse buy during a trip to boots for something else and I absolutely love it! It has transformed the feeling of my skin since I gave been using it and it looks much brighter and feels so much softer. This is the first step in my skin care routine, I massage the oil into my face every evening and then rinse with cool water. 


Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference, Gentle Hydrating Cleanser

 I discovered this cleanser after falling in love the 8 Hour Cream from the Elizabeth Arden range and decided to give the rest of the skin care a try. It is one of the few cleansers I've used which doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry in any way.  It also smells lovely. You can use this cleanser with either water or on its on with cotton wool/pads. I generally use pads, after my cleansing oil.



Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference, Gentle Hydrating Toner 

 I use this toner straight after the Elizabeth Arden cleanser and it really refreshes and awakens my skin. I use cotton pads to wipe over my face and neck to ensure all of my make up has been completely removed.


Elizabeth Arden - Eight Hour Cream, Intensive Daily Moisturiser 

I first started buying this moisturiser around the same time I discovered the 8 Hour Cream. It has literally transformed my skin and it is one beauty product I simply cannot be without! This cream gives me the perfect amount of intense moisture without being greasy or too thick. It also has an SPF which I have become very conscious of including in my skin care since I hit my mid twenties. I always ensure to moisturise my neck as well as my face.. a habit I have been repeatedly advised to get into as early as possible to keep my skin looking youthful.


N°7 - Early Defence Night Cream

 This N°7 night cream is a new addition to my skin care routine and so far I am really liking the results I'm seeing. My skin feels softer and looks a lot fresher when I wake up in the morning.. which I am definitely happy with.  I didn't expect a different cream at night to make such a difference but I'm really impressed!




N°7 - Early Defence Eye Cream 


The final step in my skin care is my N°7 eye Cream. This is another recent purchase which I decided to invest in after noticing the texture of my eyelids changing recently. A huge OMG I'm aging meltdown ensued and I found myself adding this to my ever expanding skin care routine. I really like this cream, I have always found in the past that eye creams dry out the delicate skin under my eyes and so I stopped bothering.. however being 26 has changed this! I now feel like I need an eye cream and this one is great. It doesn't dry out my skin and I can definitely see a difference since I've been using it!








  

No comments:

Post a Comment