Wednesday 5 August 2015

Welcome...






Hey there, as this is my first blog post I'd like to welcome you to my page and give you a few bits of info about myself and what you can expect from the blog!

Blogspiration 

My inspiration for the blog really comes from my own life, and wanting to cherish memories that seem to pass by too quickly.
Blogging seems like the perfect way to capture and share these moments!

The blog will be a mixture of lifestyle, travel,  fashion & beauty and of course lots of pictures of my little Jack Russell, Toby.

I'm currently studying for a degree in Psychology and Counselling so there will be posts touching on those subjects from time to time and I'd love to hear your views on these topics!

Things that make me happy 

  • A good book
  • Most things shabby chic inspired
  • Pretty stationary
  • Afternoon tea
  • Cake
  • Dogs.. especially my own 
  • Exploring new places 
I look forward to sharing my journey with you, 
Jodie x

No comments:

Post a Comment