Wednesday 5 August 2015

Orlando Wish List








Orlando Wish List

I'm off to Florida in a few weeks to visit Disney world and all of the other fabulous things Orlando has to offer! I've been told the shopping is amazing out there, and so as a serious shopping addict I've been putting together a little wish list. 

Here's how it's looking so far...

 Christian Dior - Lip Glow
I saw this in Boots a few weeks ago and everything about it is just delish! I'm a sucker for pretty pinks and luxurious packaging & this beaut has both.

Mac - Velvet Teddy
This one really needs no introduction. It's all I see popping up on Insta with rave reviews about how gorgeous it is. Nude lippies are my absolute faves, I will probably pick this up at the airport as a pre plane treat! 


Betsy Johnson - Ruby evening heels 
I saw these shoes a while ago on insta and fell in love. I have managed to find them on the Macy's website for the equivalent of £50 so I will be extremely happy if I can hunt them down! 


Ugg Boots 
I recently got rid of my Uggs as they were looking tatty and I swore I wouldn't fork out for another pair.. However my lovely boyfriend has since told me they are around £70 in the US... so yeah Uggs all round for Jodie!

Betsy Johnson - SB Jane 
Another stunning Betsy find! They're so elegant and dainty. I  just need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment