Thursday 13 August 2015

Mini Primark Haul



Mini Primark Haul



I cannot resist a little Primark binge. I think it's becoming a problem. The best kind of problem to have though of course. I picked up a few bits whilst out in Bury with my friend Kayleigh and her little boy. It was a gorgeous day so we decided on a shopping trip and Costa date in the sun. 

 The thing I love about Primark is that even when you're waiting for pay day and feeling pretty skint you can always find something cheap and pretty to cheer you up! And that's exactly what I did. 


Pretty Floral Shorts
  I found these cute little floral shorts whilst I was looking for some new slippers, they're adorable. They only cost £3.50 which is an absolute bargain and I had to have them. I tried them on when I got home yesterday and they are extremely short and light weight, so I'm thinking they will be the perfect sleep wear for Florida.



Fluffy Thumper PJs
 If you follow me on Insta (roseandcrown26), you will probably have witnessed my love for all things cute, fluffy and Bambi & Thumper related. So it was love at first sight with these cuties. I like to buy my clothes etc a season ahead and these pyjamas are perfect for a cold winter's eve. They're so soft and lovely I can't wait to snuggle down in them. They were £11 for the set which I think is pretty reasonable considering they're a lot thicker than your average pyjamas. 




Super Soft Socks
  I'm a huge fan of these socks, I love how soft they are. They're like a hug for your feet. I like to buy a couple of new pairs every few months as they lose their softness when they've been worn a lot. There are a lot of cute designs to choose from and seen as I'm in a pink phase, I thought I'd go with these nice bright fluffy ones. They cost £2 for 2 pairs which makes them the perfect pre-pay day treat.




& Homeware Piece 
  I posted this on my Insta page last week. I just love it. It's so unique and I'm loving the copper colour. I'm also after the other stationary bits from the Primark home ware range, but sadly they will have to wait until after my holiday.





Lady & the Tramp Socks 
 The cutest socks. Ever. I already have these, but I love them so much I thought I'd get another pair as I have an awful habit of losing my fave socks. They're so, so cute, and they make my feet very happy!



All in all it was a successful shopping trip & a lovely day in the sunshine!







No comments:

Post a Comment